Thursday, June 23, 2011

Doctor Visit

we saw my oncologist today. He said that radiation is like getting a sunburn, and that it will take me 4-6 weeks to recover. Excessive exhaustion is normal. I see him again in a month, and in the meantime he just wants me to rest and recover. He said it's like being 8 months old again: I need to focus on eating, sleeping, walking and pooping. What an exciting life for me! It's nice to have no appointments for a month, and it's always nice to see him. He's always so positive.

Afterward we went by the store for a few things and I had to go sit in Stella Blue and wait for Casey. I don't even have the energy to walk around the grocery store. Ugh. So, that's where I am now, ans this is all I feel up to writing. I'm going back to sleep now...

Namaste,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment