Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still Sleeping...

I have to be up this morning to have my blood counts and a CA125 done. We have to be in SLO at 8:30 and Casey laughed at me when I grumbled about having to get up so early. I've been in bed for a week and a half, sleeping like crazy. Taking a shower this morning exhausted me and reminded me of how difficult it was to shower after the surgery. This whole radiation experience is similar to the aftermath of surgery. Too sick to get out of bed, exhausted and sleeping constantly, hibernating...I haven't even been practicing my yoga. Too nauseous. I am eating well, though. I eat small amounts but frequently - or when I'm awake! My weight is pretty steady and although I constantly feel like it could happen any second, I haven't vomited. Small favors...

Anyway, just checking in to say I have not been writing because sitting up at the table is a challenge and I dislike writing in bed. Sorry if I missed your call but it's OK to call - I turn my phone off a lot when I go to sleep.

Namaste,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment