Monday, June 20, 2011

Feeling a Bit Better

This morning I'm feeling a bit less nauseous. It has been ten days since my last treatment. I felt better after twelve days last time, so hopefully in the next few days I'll be back on my feet. So far, I've only managed about an hour out of bed in the morning and then I'm done for. I retreat to my room, turn on the AC, and hibernate. Yesterday was the first time I have been able to read in awhile, so that was a big improvement. Nothing like a little Jodi Picoult to stave off the boredom. I will be so glad to get back out into the world again.

I see both my radiation oncologist and my regular oncologist this week. I'm hoping the plan is to do nothing, except maybe start taking the estrogen inhibitor, and then do blood work again in a month. I'm putting it out there that, after a month of yoga and a clean diet, my CA125 will be in single digits and I will be classified as NED (no evidence of disease.)

Right now I am so looking forward to our trip to the Smith River. I can't wait to take my Bella hiking in the redwoods. She deserves a vacation even more than I do!

This is Ben's way of saying it's dinnertime:


Namaste, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment