Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ups and Downs

It has been twelve days since my last treatment, and I still feel like hell. My stomach hurts - actually, it's not really my stomach, it's more my abdomen in general. Once again, I slept all day yesterday. I'm so thankful for the AC in our bedroom, since it was 103 here yesterday. Every day I think, this will be the day I can get up and stay up because I'll be feeling better. Every day I get up, read my emails and such and end up right back in bed. At least I have been feeling well enough to read - I have been reading a book a day lately. TV is especially bad in the summer when all of the seasons end. So many channels, so much crap. They make one show that does well and suddenly there are ten of them and more coming. Lately I've been watching Ghost Whisperer on Netflix. I do enjoy those supernatural shows!

I have been eating, but it's difficult. Nothing sounds good, which makes it hard for Casey. I am unable to finish more than half of a meal these days. I had to cancel with Jean Monday and I didn't make it to Cathy's class yesterday. Actually, I slept through it. I went back to sleep around 11 and didn't wake up until almost 4! I hate feeling so weak and useless.

I'm sure I will be feeling better in a day or so. I need to get started on building up my immune system and just generally getting stronger. I need my energy back!

I've been up for half an hour, I ate a piece and a half of toast, and I'm going back to bed now. I love my bedroom but I'm really getting sick of it - I'm going to have to repaint and make some changes at some point when this is all over.

Casey, loving on Bella:


Namaste,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment