Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chemo Day

I had a great time with Sydney. This is the first time she has been here that I have been out of bed. She's usually here on the weekends when I tend to be sick. We had grand adventures - we went to the grocery store twice and she took me to have my blood drawn before chemo. Doesn't sound like much of an adventure, but we haven't left the house together before this. We made cookies together and ate too much sugar. She got to participate in my yoga session with Jean, too. Now she is on her way home to get ready to travel. She's going to her sister Ande's on Christmas and they are taking Ande's kids, Justine and PJ, to Florida. They're off to put it some pool time and I wish I could go, too!!

So, chemo this afternoon, neulasta shot tomorrow, bed through Monday. Next week, I have the week off chemo. I'm happy I'll be well on our first anniversary, and happy that my big brother and sister-in-law are coming to celebrate with us. We are actually going to go out to dinner!! It's the little things, you know.

It's still raining, Maria's cleaning the house, and I'm holed up in Casey's office with the dogs. It smells like a big, wet dog in here. Bella has decided she likes to run around in the yard in the rain and come in dripping.

I may not feel up to writing for a few days, so Merry Christmas everyone!

Namaste, Jill

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jill, Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years' to you and Casey. Perhaps a set of false eyelashes will spruce up your celebration. xxxoooDani

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW my word verification was "famisim"...just like family, you are!

    ReplyDelete