Thursday, February 3, 2011

21 Days and My Village

The online fund raiser is now up to $2050! I feel so honored and so blessed. I've had a few requests for the URL, so here it is:

http://www.giveforward.com/kickingcancersbutt

Apparently if you cut and paste it into your browser it works better, they tell me.

Yesterday I felt great for the first time in a week. My energy was good, and I did a fairly vigorous yoga class with Cathy. I was dripping sweat all over my mat and getting toxins out! It was great. I started feeling nauseous the closer it came to time to go in for treatment. The closer we got to the doctor's office the worse it got. I told the nurse I was experiencing psychological nausea and she said it's called "anticipatory nausea" and it's very common. I struggled through my treatment. Dry heaved a few times and came very close to losing it. I threw up a few times last night, but small amounts. I hate the night after treatment - I hate tasting it. This time I felt like I had swallowed a bottle of Vic's Vapor Rub. In short, I was pretty miserable. Better today, and going in for the Neulasta shot didn't seem to have to same effect.

Here's the good news: I have a PET/CT scan scheduled for the 14th, a CA125 blood test on the 17th, and I see my doctor on the 22nd. That means no treatment until after I see him. Starting today, 21 days with no treatment!! I am so happy. I plan to practice yoga like crazy, meditate, talk lots of walks with my dogs and Casey, and eat only organic, cancer fighting food. The food from The Wellness Kitchen is yummy, inexpensive, and overall wonderful! I will also need another massage at some point, too. I'm sure my PET/CT will be clear, since the last one was. Now the focus is to get that CA125 down from 57 and into single digits. That will be my yoga intention and the focus of my meditation: CA125 in single digits (7 would be nice), cancer vanquished, gone forever. Please help me out by putting that into your yoga intention, meditation, or prayers. There is power in the collective consciousness, and the more people who ask the more likely we'll get the desired outcome. Thanks for all of the love, support, hard work on the fund raisers and generous donations. I love my village!

This is Chris and Sue Molina, who are organizing a fund raiser for me, with the help of the AJHS staff, at The Pomar Junction Winery, Saturday, April 30th 5-10 pm.


Namaste, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment