Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beyond Epic Yoga


This is Jean and his girlfriend Rachel, who is currently in the yoga teacher training program at Yoga Center in SLO.

Casey and I had an epic yoga experience this morning. Rachel joined us, so we had two teachers to help us with our alignment, and we also benefited from the information and explanations Jean gave Rachel. Talk about a blessing!! We are so lucky to have Jean, and now Rachel, in our lives.

I told everyone I was going to Jean's 9:00 yoga class last Saturday morning and then I didn't go. I apologize if you went, hoping to see me! My friend Danny came to town, and I didn't want to leave him, so I stayed home and cooked breakfast for all of us. This weekend, I am going, I promise. Sydney is coming Friday night and she will come, too. So will Casey, hopefully. Please come if you can!!

Yesterday Casey and I decided to do some yoga together, without a teacher, for the first time. I played teacher. It was fun and good for us, and I discovered how difficult it is to practice, talk, tell someone when to breathe, and breathe myself! Casey said he saw elements of both Cathy and Jean in my "teaching." When I practice by myself, I hear both of their voices in my head! They are both so important to me.

Hope everyone's day is as wonderful as mine!!

Namaste, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment