Sunday, March 6, 2011

OK, Now it's Sunday!

Yesterday...did it really happen? Casey left to go riding and returned 5 hours later to find me right where he left me...in bed, watching movies. It's nice, knowing I can relax and there is nothing pressing to be done. The house is clean, I did all the laundry prior to treatment, there's food in the house, and there's no grading to be done. Sundays are often grading days for me. I'm starting to miss reading my students' papers now. I get sad when I read my work email. I miss going to work and having that daily connection to the kids. Their youthful energy is sometimes draining but always inspiring. I have a really great group of kids this year, and it makes me so sad to miss out on them. If you're reading, I love you guys.

That's one thing about writing a blog...is anybody really reading? How many? I know you're out there, but I really have no idea who you are, unless you joined officially, you tell me you're reading, or you comment once in awhile. If you're reading and I don't know it, send me a FB comment or an email: jpentoney@gmail.com! I'd love to know who's out there. Are my entries too long? Jean and Casey tend not to read because "there are too many words." :)

Today is a gloomy day and it may rain. I plan to do a bit of laundry, take a walk, do some reading, take a bath, watch a movie or two...pretty much my daily thing. Add some yoga and meditation to the list and it's a pretty good day!

Big Love and Namaste,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,

    I am a Kicking Cancer's Butt" fan adn enjoy the writing.

    Glad Casey got out for 5 hours on Saturday - That was a gorgeous ride day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't think I'm not reading these ...

    I read every word. But, I do let them collect a bit first ..



    -- Casey

    ReplyDelete