Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sundays are for Movies...

It feels wrong, writing my blog on Casey's Dell. My Mac has been ready since Wednesday, but we left the hospital too late to pick it up. We're going to get it tomorrow. I keep starting to write and getting bogged down by this. Today I will write - I need to keep up my routine.

Yesterday I was feeling the steroid crash, but I managed to get some things done, take a walk etc. Today the steroids seem to be completely gone, and they mask the symptoms of chemo side effects. I don't feel awful today, but I feel just nauseous enough to keep me from attending Jean's class at the studio. :( I don't like missing yoga...Casey and I will practice at home later but it's not the same as Jean's fabulous class.

I have been playing the guitar so much that the fingers on my left hand feel sort of rough and numb! I'm trying to figure out how to match the music, melody and words, and I actually wrote part of a song! It's a first attempt and obviously not awesome, but it made me feel pretty good. Casey is thrilled about all of this and it's making us even closer than before. We are sharing music, yoga, and a nightly dose of Battlestar Galactica!! Daily walks with the dogs, too. The love just grows deeper as time progresses. :)

Casey is going on a mountain bike ride today, and I plan to lay low and watch movies with my dogs. I watched an interesting documentary last night called Enlighten Up. This guy sets out to discover what, exactly, yoga is. He goes to all different kinds of classes, travels to India, interviews yogis...I recommend it if you're a yogi yourself! It's on Netflix streaming.

Happy Sunday and Namaste,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment