Saturday, April 9, 2011

Angels Singing in Macy's

My sister-in-law, Chrissy, is right. Yesterday's picture was from the perspective of the hallway to Casey's office, looking toward the pool table room. My chemobrain is not as bad as it was last time, but it is starting to show up. Sometimes I type a word and it does not come out as planned! I cringe when I go back and read my blogs and find errors. I always do. This is why I tell my students to have someone else edit for them. We tend to not see our own errors, especially right after it's written. So, when you see an error in my blog, remember that I have cancer and cut me some slack. I'm a terrific speller but a fumbling typist. I write, I read it once and I publish. Yes, I miss errors. This may shock you, but I'm not perfect!:)

Having lots of fun here in SF with Sydney. Spent most of yesterday at the Union Square Macy's. We heard angels signing when we walked into the shoe department. It's our version of Mecca! I bought a few much needed items, like bras. Tossed the old one into the trash in the bathroom because it was done. I had forgotten that a bra can actually be comfortable! Bought some flat (Boo!) sandals where my blistered little toes are free so I can walk. Ah, relief! It's great shopping with Sydney, who has excellent taste and fashion sense. The Macy's card no longer has a zero balance!

We have not made it a yoga class. The yoga studio that's close to our hotel is Bikrim, and I just don't think I can do hot yoga with my hot flashes. Spontaneous combustion just might be an issue! I can't practice in our room because there's not enough floor space. I miss it. Jonesin' for yoga.

Apparently in my absence it has been hailing and even snowing in Atascadero. Strange April!

The living room from the perspective of the front door. There's my heart pillow! It makes a great yoga prop.


Namaste,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment