Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love for Bella on her Biopsy Day

Today it's Bella's turn to go in for a biopsy. It's making me very anxious. She is terrified whenever I take her to the vet, even though her vet is a sweet, wonderful woman and nothing bad has ever happened to her there. She shakes from head to paw and drools like crazy. I know she will be fine, but it upsets me when she is frightened or upset. I told her I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to have a biopsy of my own, that I've had several, that it's not so bad...I am trying to stay calm so she doesn't sense my nervous energy. She keeps walking over to where the water dish is and looking at me funny. She can't have any water and I feel mean. I put her outside and gave Ben some when she wasn't looking!

Even though he wants me to see the radiation oncologist on Thursday, my doctor thinks I'm probably finished with treatment. He talked about the ports coming out soon. There is a risk of infection with them in, and I am ready for them to be gone. I'm ready to begin the detoxing and the strength building.

Please send Miss Bella some love today - for her fear, and for a negative on the biopsy. Here she is:


Namaste,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment